Air ambulance services cover the use of air transportation that is used to move sick or injured people over long distances. Air ambulances are equipped with the same medical equipment just like ground ambulances, which are vital to monitor or treat ill patients. These ambulances are equipped with ventilators, ECGs, monitoring units, medications, stretchers, CPR equipment.
A medically equipped and staffed ambulance provides proper medical care in flight while a non-medically equipped and staffed ambulance just transports patients. In air ambulances, patients are kept under the supervision of specialized medical teams and doctors. There is special care for I.C.U patients. Air ambulance services are the best way for patients to get to their expected destination fast and safely.
01. Air ambulance services are beneficial because they can save someone's life. Travelling long distances by road can be very difficult for a patient. There is no alternative to air ambulance services if a patient is in a serious condition and needs emergency medical care.
02. Another advantage is comfort. These services are hassle-free. There are no delays en route.
03. Air ambulances are equipped with hi-tech healthcare equipment that is needed for instant medical care.
04. Air ambulances have aeromedical personnel with much more extensive training as compared to personnel of ground ambulances.
05. A cabin of air ambulances is designed in such a way to have optimum pressure, humidity, and ambience control.
06. Irrespective of location these services can operate everywhere.
Such an arrangement ensures that the patient is perfectly looked after and is in stable condition until the destination is reached. We in Ortil healthcare offer quality air ambulance services to our customers. If you have any queries, feel free to get in touch with us.
One Stop Solution for your Medical Journey
Be the change and be an opportunist in transforming healthcare.Book Free Consultation
KM Jamal Uddin
I was reluctant to proceed with the treatment in India. Somehow assistance of Ortil Healthcare gave me the strength to decide on planning my medical tourism to Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Delhi in India. On 24 November 2019, I was detected for a blockage in the brain and they recommended going with the brain stent before cardiac treatment. Both surgeries were completed in the duration of 72 hours:)
Trusted by thousands of Hospitals
Ortil Healthcare India
Connect with our Healthcare Specialist.
Drop your details here, our healthcare specialist will get back to you!