Without a doubt, South Korea has managed to create a worldwide reputation in healthcare services. This is a result of a diverse range of treatments, multilingual interpreters, advanced infrastructure, and several other reasons. Let us delve deeper into the process involved in applying for a medical visa to South Korea. If you wish to visit South Korea for medical treatment, contact Ortil Healthcare.
Getting a Medical Visa for South Korea
International patients need to apply for a medical visa at Korean Embassy. There are two different types of medical visas depending upon the length of your stay. Following are:
01. Visa C-3-3 - This allows the patients to stay for up to 90 days in South Korea.
02. Visa G-1-10 - This allows the patients to stay up to one year especially for long-term treatments.
The international patients need to submit the documents at the Korean Embassy in your country and attend an interview
Documents required to get a Medical Visa to South Korea
Here is a list of documents that you need to submit at the Korean embassy in your country:
01. Medical Visa application form (duly filled and signed by the patient)
02. Passport-size photographs (colored)
03. Current valid passport with a validity of at least 6 months;
04. Medical reports with a doctors note mentioning the diagnosis
05. Document from a medical institution in Korea, mentioning the treatment and appointment details
06. Proof of funds for your stay and medical treatment in South Korea
07. Any additional documents if requested by the embassy
Emerged as a medical tourism powerhouse, the country is harnessing the latest technologies to provide best in class healthcare and positioning South Korea as a destination of choice for healthcare travelers. Contact Ortil Healthcare for a smooth and trouble-free experience in South Korea. Right from the assistance in medical visa application till you reach back home after your recovery, our team will be available to assist you in all odds.
One Stop Solution for your Medical Journey
Be the change and be an opportunist in transforming healthcare.Book Free Consultation
KM Jamal Uddin
I was reluctant to proceed with the treatment in India. Somehow assistance of Ortil Healthcare gave me the strength to decide on planning my medical tourism to Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Delhi in India. On 24 November 2019, I was detected for a blockage in the brain and they recommended going with the brain stent before cardiac treatment. Both surgeries were completed in the duration of 72 hours:)
Trusted by thousands of Hospitals
Ortil Healthcare India
Connect with our Healthcare Specialist.
Drop your details here, our healthcare specialist will get back to you!