Medical tourism in Egypt has been expanding rapidly over the last few years. The expansion attributes to its quality medical services combined with a lavish stay in the country. Some of the popular treatments in Egypt are Dental procedures, Neuro & spine surgery, bariatric surgery, cardiovascular procedures and several others. If you are planning to seek medical treatment in Egypt, feel free to contact Ortil Healthcare.
Procedure to get Medical Visa to Egypt
01. You need to visit the Egyptian Embassy in your country and fill application form for a medical visa.
02. After filling it, submit the visa application form and register yourself for a visa interview.
03. During the interview, you will be asked questions related to your medical trip to Egypt.
04. You must have all the paperwork required to prove your need to visit Egypt such as documents indicating that you need emergency medical care.
05. You need to undergo a medical examination at least 10 days before the appointment at the Consulate.
06. After everything is done, pay the visa application fee.
07. You will get a call or an email to pick your visa from the embassy if you have been granted one.
08. In case of denial, you will receive a letter with the reason.
If you fail to travel within the clearance period after getting the visa, you will need to start the screening process again.
Here is a list of essential documents you need to submit along with the visa application form:
01. A letter from the doctor about your medical condition and the reason for getting medical treatment in Egypt.
02. A letter from the hospital in Egypt stating that they are well-equipped to provide the specific treatment along with the approximate cost.
03. Proof of funds of the patient and mode of payment for the treatment.
Emerged as the most sought-after medical tourism destination, the hospitals in Egypt are accredited by international accreditation bodies and offers top quality medical care at competitive prices. Contact Ortil Healthcare for a smooth and hassle-free experience in Egypt. Right from the assistance in medical visa application, booking your flights and hotels till you reach back home after your recovery, our team will be available to assist you in all odds.
One Stop Solution for your Medical Journey
Be the change and be an opportunist in transforming healthcare.Book Free Consultation
KM Jamal Uddin
I was reluctant to proceed with the treatment in India. Somehow assistance of Ortil Healthcare gave me the strength to decide on planning my medical tourism to Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Delhi in India. On 24 November 2019, I was detected for a blockage in the brain and they recommended going with the brain stent before cardiac treatment. Both surgeries were completed in the duration of 72 hours:)
Trusted by thousands of Hospitals
Ortil Healthcare India
Connect with our Healthcare Specialist.
Drop your details here, our healthcare specialist will get back to you!